Online Shopping!

Ananya's Diary Entry

That night I cannot forget! One moment... that very moment. I was too drunk to realize when I made that remark... You always miss the mark! Hahaha I still let out a silly laugh when I think about it. I do feel awesomely stupid about it. But I am happy I said it. I don't regret one bit it happened. Just a kiss! Nah it felt more than 'Just-a-kiss'. One kiss changed our lives. I could hear his heart beat the whole night. He held me close. I could sense his possessiveness! My heart skipped million beats when he said "I Love You". I know he meant it atleast I want to believe he meant it. The hug was tighter than usual, the closeness was comfortable. I am sure he too had multiple contemplations like me before he actually kissed. Shorter pecks to longer ones. I played with him the whole night till I got tired and slept close to his heart. I used to move away and he would pull me close I would let a laugh out and he would come closer to my face and would smile... That one smile I can't even begin to explain what it was like.
He had completely taken over me. This dominance, possessiveness and closeness... Every bit of it I enjoyed. He came softly and subtly each time and always held me by my waist. He restricted his hands there. I hated when he left, in the morning, but I knew he would come back. I was scared what if he says it was just a moment and nothing more. That would have crushed me! Thank God none of it happened. He came with my favourite cup of coffee and chocolate chip cookies on a tray neatly arranged. The flower vase on my table had carnations. "For you" he hinted with his eyes. Never did anyone do all this for me. Make me feel so special.
It was a Sunday and as usual we decided to spend it at home. I was hopeful we might talk about it or maybe more closeness. My mind imagined so many things. Too much to write. While I was in the kitchen, he suddenly came from behind and held me close. I can still feel his breath on my neck. I can still sense him around even when he isn't there. He whispered, "Did I tell you ever before? Wet hair makes you look  really sexy!" It was just a statement he made casually. He makes some 10 statements like these everyday. But today it meant different to me. I smiled... Unusually... A dirt look or maybe a elbow-nudge was my normal reaction. But none of these I did today. Something within me was changing and he mustn't have realised as there was no change in his behaviour. I still am  a little puzzled about it. I suggested a movie and we watched it. Nothing changed! The way we sat, irritated each other, held each other and as usual he slept on thigh. It was just any other Sunday evening that passed. I bent to kiss him on his cheek. Suddenly his hand come around my neck and we kissed again. This time it was stronger. He got up and held me close. I wanted him to talk about it, I didn't know if I should... His hand moved from my shoulder to my waist. He looked into my eyes and I couldn't look into them for more than 5 seconds. "Let's go to sleep have a long day tomorrow!" That's what he said.
Maybe even he didn't know how to approach... Maybe  even he needs time. Now I'm a little impatient. But holding myself for that day shall arrive.We got intimate in the bed as well. His warm hands felt my cold back. It tingled every nerve in my body. We cuddled and dozed off. Two nights straight I slept in his arms. It feels awesome. I feel at peace when I am with him. He has gone for a shower now. I love the way he smells when he comes out from the shower. The shampoo and his bodywash with a tinge of aftershave... My my my... Its so so sexy *wink*. Need to get ready! Time to leave for work. Laters!

Dated: 5th March 2011 (A day after one of the most memorable day of my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment