Online Shopping!

And it unfolds...

The stare crept through her. It was like some potion that would make her say the truth. It was just him. She never hid a thing from him except this. She found difficult to find words. How should she start? The dormant volcano finally found its way out.

What is he pissed at? He did it to me!! But why is he here then? She fought with her thoughts. Today something wasn't making sense.

Why did you leave, Ananya? Why?

I... I thought... Thought you were... rather wanted to be with Sunaina... And I...
Ananya stammered with whatever words came to her mind.

He still has the same power-to make me feel miserable even when he is wrong and I'm right!!! He did it and now making me feel guilty! How does he do it so well?

Anger rose within her failing to channelise though. Tears welled up her eyes that's how it always happened.

You thought!!! You thought... No! Damn it you assumed! You fucking assumed!!! And for that stupid assumption of yours this is what you thought? Tell me Ananya is this what you thought.. That you should walk out. Do you even know what...

He threw his hands in the air with a sense of futility. His volume was three pitches higher to his normal soft speech. He had reached a boiling point and his fist tighten in an attempt to control his rising anger.

But you kissed her!!! U think I didn't see that? U think I am a fool eh? U think doing all this made me feel good. Staying away from you, not trusting anyone and living all alone - You think all this had been easy? Tell me something, Arjun, if u would have seen me kiss someone would you not think the way I thought? Or do you have the tendency to just go around kissing people. Worst still it was Sunaina damn it! Not even someone random. She tells me you had a talk with her and we were "just friends"...

She was yelling, rolling her eyes & occasionally wiping her tears.

Arjun cooled down, almost immediately when he heard about the kiss. He slapped his head
What had I done? Fuck! What the fuck had I done? Why did I have tell Sunaina we are friends why did I have to kiss... Holy crap! This is why? All this while I thought it was her... But it was ME!

The guilt kept rising. Almost like a lightening it struck Arjun about that night

But... But I had moved away from her... Didn't Ananya see that! I told her that I couldn't do it. This isn't right and I had given some more gyan... Had she not heard that? his conscious regained to what Ananya was speaking

I wanted you to be happy, Arjun but not at the cost of making myself feel miserable. I wouldn't be strong enough to see you guys go around. I hope you guys are doing well and happy with each other. I sensed no emotion when I asked about her few minutes back. Is everything okay between you two?

Ananya's composure was back. She said it with compassion and the same love she had for Arjun.

She is... Ya she is fine! But why didn't you come and talk to me? You could have done that, right? Why did you've to assume?

Arjun was blabbering staring at the floor. He never thought listening to this was going to be this difficult.

Come and ask you what, Arjun? That do you love her or did you kiss her just like that... Or just like... Forget that! (she didn't want to bring that up) You wanted me to come and ask you this and hear you say my love is back... Is that what you wanted me to hear? And how do you think I would have dealt with that??? You kissed me you held me close to your heart and I always wanted to believe it was because you felt something and then suddenly your old love is back... Look today Arjun, you with her happy! That's all matters to me! Chuck all what's happened...

Sunaina is in London, Ananya. (He cut her short) She went to her uncle's place just few days after you left... She thought new place would just do her good. Sunaina isn't with me.
Ananya felt a bullet go through her.

If you would have stood there for maybe 5 more seconds just 5 more... you would have known!
Saying this, his eyes, reddened by anger and tears, met hers!

3 comments:

  1. well thats not a bad start to my day at all... good cover up.. now continue and im waiting for surprises...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah ha! not that easy mister reader :P! Picture abhi baki hain! mwah... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice write up and an incomplete sorta ending, well i lyk it

    - http://achu89.blogspot.com/search/label/La%20artiste

    ReplyDelete